среда, 30 мая 2018 г.

Lydia sings to her Down Syndrome brother Bo “you are my sunshine”

Lydia sings to her Down Syndrome brother Bo “you are my sunshine”

My daughter Lydia was watching Bo while I was in the shower. Came out to this. If she didn’t have a guitar I don’t know if she would know how to babysit him. This is her go to. It’s proof that music therapy works. Bo is 25 months old and has a 12 word vocabulary. Every word he has learned has been through music and singing.
Deaf toddler hears mom say i love you for the first time. later she receives the complete net to cry. Rebel Wilson as Ursula - Poor Unfortunate Souls - Hollywood Bowl - Little Mermaid Concert. Disney Song Challenge - Coco's Anthony Gonzalez vs Jimmy Wong | AJ Rafael. Amazing Kids Choir that will make you cry BGT. Cute Toddler Sings You Are My Sunshine. WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER - NEW DISNEY SONG FROM OLAF'S FROZEN ADVENTURE. The Funniest Cute Kids Say the Darndest Things Reactions Weekly Compilation | Kyoot Kids. You are my Sunshine | Babies and Kids Channel | Nursery Rhymes. We Started a Business! (& Pearl Debuts Her Singing). How Far I’ll Go (Moana)【Anna】. 12 year old girl singing at Walmart. Let it go Multilanguage - Behind the mic [Recording the song]. Tonight You Belong to Me (Cover) - Me and my 4 y.o. Morning Relaxing Music - Positive Background Music for Kids (Sway). Super Mario Bros at School. Morning Relaxing Music - Happy Background Music For Children (Norah). Sweet Mama Dog Interacting with a Beautiful Child with Down Syndrome. From Jim Stenson. TRY NOT TO SING CHALLENGE (DISNEY CHANNEL EDITION). Learn Colors with Colorful Lollipops and Candy | Play Fun Game with Mango | Live Stream HooplaKidz. Let It Go - Frozen - Alex Boyé (Africanized Tribal Cover) Ft. One Voice Children's Choir. The Good, The Bad & The Ugly theme (Ennio Morricone). Le Roi Lion / The Lion King - Elton John - The circle of life [SD]. Down’s Syndrome Twins Are One In A Million. Ninna nanna di Brahms - Piccolo Coro Dell'Antoniano. "For My Brother on Down Syndrome Day" By Ace. I Promise, This Will Make You Cry!. Darius and Demetrice sing I love you lord.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий