четверг, 31 мая 2018 г.

Another Top 10 Disney Songs (HD)

Another Top 10 Disney Songs (HD)

*Most content in this video is property of Disney and its partners. I in no way intend to profit from this video.*



As I mention in this video, Disney has such a plethora of incredible music, I felt it wasn't right to claim the 10 in my previous video were the absolute best. My favorite song changes almost daily, as Disney was such a huge part of my childhood.

These are the songs that were right up there with contention in my previous video, and I already regret not having them in it! Alas, that is the problem with top tens... XD

Anyways, here are my time stamps for the songs, as well as a brief reason for their inclusion.

I hope you all enjoy!

Time Stamps:

#10. 0:54 What a fitting song to start off a top ten! This song more than any on this list feels like an epic Broadway production, with bright colors and eccentric movements. Loved it as a kid, and appreciate it even more now.

#9. 4:23 Oh boy, you guys have no idea the struggle it was to make the first video when I had to keep songs like this off :(
Ursula is such a great villain, and damn, does she have an equally great song. Simply Amazing.

#8. 7:13. I'm a bit ashamed to admit this, but I'm not the biggest fan of the "older" Disney. I primarily grew up with the Disney renaissance movies onward. That being said, this movie I truly did enjoy, and my god is this song catchy as hell. makes me want to sing along every time.

#7. 11:04 There's art,and then there's Disney art. This song has such great visuals it would make Picasso cry. The song is such a great way to express someone who is unsure of where they are going, but are willing to face any obstacle to achieve their dreams. Incredible.

#6. 13:40 I will admit, I've always heard how great this song was, but i had only watched hunchback a couple of times as a kid (long ago) and was initially going to disregard it from contention. But I decided to give it a listen. My initial impression? "Disney made this song?!?!" Hellfire instantly hooked me, and deserves a spot on this list.

#5. 16:48 Back when i made my original list, I debated heavily between this and "friend like me" for inclusion. I ended up choosing the latter due to thinking most people would agree/ be happy with its inclusion. The guilt has been killing me, because I secretly like this song better! Absolute classic.

#4. 19:47 Like number 5, this song was nearly on the original list if not for a dumb decision in my head. "This list will have too many love songs" I thought at the time. But that's the purpose of this list, to remedy some of my mistakes (and give me another excuse to make a Disney video :D) I love this song, with a beautiful beginning, and great climax.

#3: 22:42 I have a small confession to make, which may make some of you mad, but here it goes... I think the music in Lion king is overrated. Woah Woah Woah! Before you leave an angry comment, there is ONE exception. Be prepared is an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT to hear. It's dark, powerful and catchy as can be. This is right there with "Gaston" as my favorite villain song in Disney history.

#2. 26:01 Here we have a song from a criminally underrated Disney film. I could go on a rant about that, but I'll save that for a future video. "I'm Still Here" is perfect. It follows the gorgeous visuals perfectly, all the while explaining the inner conflict the protagonist is going through. Enough said, just watch it, love it, your good.

#1 29:27 This is the big one. I mentioned before how making the first list was hard, simply due to the number of great songs that deserved a spot. This may just be the most iconic song in Disney history, and I was foolish enough to not include it. That decision gave me nightmares... jk, not really. But I'm not kidding when I put this at #1. Perfection in all forms.

I hope everyone enjoyed the video! feel free to list your favorites down below :)
Top 10 Underrated Disney Songs. Top Disney Songs || The Best Of Disney Songs || Greatest Disney Songs. Top 150 disney songs. Best 11 Disney Princess Songs (From Oldest To Newest) (With Lyrics). Classical Music for Kids ♫ Mozart for Kids ♫ Relaxing Music for Children in Classroom. Top 10 Disney Villain Songs [HD]. Olaf's Adventures Playing with Gertit - Save Anna's Birthday Cake From a Parade of Hungry Snowgies. Mulan - Reflections [HQ]. Disney Orchestra Collection | Complete Series. Top 15 Disney Songs. Toy Story - You've got a friend in me - lyrics. Morgana's FULL Story | The Little Mermaid: Discovering Disney. FROZEN | "In Summer" Song - Olaf | Official Disney UK. Caillou At the Dentist | Live cartoon | Caillou live | Cartoons for children. Disney Piano 100 SONGS Collection The BEST of Disney Piano Music. Top 10 Disney songs (French version). Tangled - I See The Light - Mandy Moore. RELAXING PIANO Disney Piano Collection vol.2 - Full Album. Tom & Jerry | Best of Butch | Classic Cartoon Compilation | WB Kids. Mulan | I'll Make A Man Out Of You | Disney Sing-Along. Disney Medley (UMass Amherst Doo Wop Shop A Cappella group). Wonderful movie soundtracks #5. DISNEY | The Piano Collections | Arranged by Sam Yung. RELAXING PIANO Disney Piano Collection 3 HOUR LONG. Selections from Disney's Orchestra Collection, Vol. 1. Top 10 Animated Disney Villains. TOP 50 DISNEY SONGS. Top 20 Disney Songs. Top 10 Disney Songs (HD). Top 10 Disney-Pixar songs (Top 10 najlepszych piosenek od Disney-Pixar). Disney Power Hour (HD). Top Ten Phineas and Ferb Songs. Disney Animation Film Eras Explained. Top 10 Funniest Disney Characters. Beauty and the Beast - Something There [HD]. Selections from Disney's Orchestra Collection, Vol. 3. Guess the Disney Song. Top 60 Disney Songs. 2018 IMPOSSIBLE Disney Guess The Song -FOR THE SUPERFANS- CAN YOU GUESS THEM!?!. The Little Mermaid | Under the Sea | Lyric Video | Disney Sing Along. Disney song medley vol.1 (English.ver) 作業用. The Top 10 - Greatest Disney Songs Of All Time HD. top 30 Disney songs. CLASSIC DISNEY SONGS. The best Animated Song Of All Time 2016 Walt Disney. Princess and the Frog | Almost There | Disney Sing-Along. Beauty and the Beast 2017 Disney Opening. Top 10 NEW Attractions Coming to Walt Disney World | D23 Expo 2017.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий